Python is a strong high-level, object-oriented programming language that was first published in 1991 by Guido van Rossum. It is a highly interactive and interpreted language. Python takes less time to write programs than other languages. It has a clear, easy-to-understand syntax, making it ideal for anyone learning computer programming for the first time. It also has a lot of built-in libraries and modules.
Django is a Python-based free and open-source web framework that promotes rapid development and clean, programmatic design. It adheres to the MVT Architecture. Django’s main aim is to make building complex, database-driven websites easier. Django emphasizes component reusability and “pluggability,” rapid growth, and the “don’t repeat yourself” concept. Python is used throughout, including in the configuration files and data models. Django also has an administrative build, read, update, and remove interface that is created dynamically and configured via admin models.
Blue shell tech provides the best python training in Kochi. The Python Django course of Blue shell Tech is designed for beginners so anybody can start learning from scratch without any coding experience.
- Databases − Interfaces to all major commercial databases can be provided by Python.
- GUI Programming − supports GUI applications that can be created and ported to many system libraries, calls and windows systems, such as Windows MFC, Mac, and the X Window system of Unix.
- Scalable − provides a better structure and support for large programs than shell scripting.
- supports functional and structured programming methods as well as OOP.
- Easy-to-maintain − source code is easy-to-maintain.
- A broad standard library − Python’s bulk of the library is very portable and cross-platform compatible on UNIX, Mac, and Windows
- Interactive Mode − Python has support for an interactive mode that allows interactive testing and debugging of snippets of code.
- Portable − can run on a wide variety of hardware platforms and has the same interface on all platforms.
- Extendable − You can add low-level modules to the Python interpreter. These modules enable programmers to add to or customize their tools to be more efficient.
- provides very high-level dynamic data types and supports dynamic type checking.
- supports automatic garbage collection.
- can be easily integrated with C, C++, COM, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java.
Python Django Course in Kochi
Module – 1
Introduction to Python (12 hours)
- Welcome To The Course
- Software Installation
- PyCharm Tutorial
- Variable, Operators, Data Types
- If Else, For and While Loops
- Lambda Expression
- Taking Input From keyboard
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASSIGNMENT-1
Module – 2
Advanced Python (12 hours)
- Modules and Packages
- Objects and Classes
- File Handling
- Web Scraping with Python
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASSIGNMENT-2
Module – 3
Basic Of Web Development (14 hours)
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASSIGNMENT-3
Module – 4
PART- 1 Django (10 hours)
- Introduction To Django And Its Advantages
- Features Of Django
- Setting Up Development Environment
- Creating The Project
- Creating The Application
- Registering Application
- URL Mapper
- Database migrations
- Using Models
- Model Management
- Registering Models
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASSIGNMENT-4
Module – 5
PART- 2 Django (18 hours)
- Create An Admin Site
- Customizing The Admin Interface
- Adding users
- Data Access And Modification Using Admin Panel
- Giving Permissions To Users
- Django Template Language
- Configuring Different Views
- Defining The Resource URLs
- Creating Pages
- Designing Templates
- Setting up Authentication views
- Sessions and Cookies
- Login, Logout Template
- Password Reset Templates
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASSIGNMENT-5
Module – 6
PART- 3 Django (30 hours)
- Django Form Handling Process
- Model Forms
- Editing Views
- Django Web Application Security
- Object-Relational Mapper
- Using Multiple Databases with Django
- Django REST
- What’s Next in Learning?
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASSIGNMENT-6
Creating A Functional Website In Django