Master AWS Cloud Computing with Comprehensive Lab Oriented Training
Cloud computing has become crucial for businesses looking to scale operations, increase flexibility, and improve cost-efficiency in today’s digital world. Leading cloud computing platform Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a variety of services and solutions to satisfy various business needs. You can open up a world of opportunities in the cloud computing sector by mastering AWS through in-depth Lab Oriented training from Blue Shell Technologies.
Learning about AWS
What is AWS? : Learn the concepts of AWS and its guiding principles. Learn about the scalability, dependability, and security advantages of cloud computing.
Explore the wide range of services provided by AWS, including compute, storage, networking, and security. Recognize how these services interact to deliver an extensive cloud computing environment.
Benefits of AWS Certification
Career Advancement: Learn how AWS certifications can increase your earning potential and open doors to new career opportunities. Certified professionals who can use AWS services efficiently are valued by employers.
Industry Recognition: Recognize the standing and respect that AWS certifications enjoy in the industry. It is widely acknowledged that AWS is a leader in the field of cloud computing, and having their certifications verifies your knowledge.
Hands-on Experience: AWS certification training offers practical exposure to a range of AWS tools and services. You’ll acquire useful skills that employers value highly.
Networking Opportunities: Connect with industry leaders, join a community of AWS certified professionals, and keep up with the newest developments in cloud computing.
AWS Applications in the Real World
Web Application Hosting: Acquire knowledge of how to host and scale web applications using AWS services like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, and Amazon RDS. Discover the advantages of deploying and managing applications easily with AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Serverless Computing: Learn how to use AWS Lambda, a serverless compute service, to run your code without having to provision or manage servers.
AWS Security and Compliance:
- Security Best Practices: Recognize the security safeguards offered by AWS and discover how to put them into action to safeguard your data and applications. Investigate subjects like identity and access management, monitoring, encryption, and network security.
- Compliance and Governance: Learn how AWS can assist you in adhering to compliance standards that are specific to your industry. Discover how the shared responsibility model supports the security of your applications.
- Disaster Recovery: To create reliable disaster recovery solutions, investigate AWS services like Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and AWS Backup. Recognize how to replicate data between regions.
Gaining proficiency in AWS thorough hands on training gives you the knowledge and abilities required to successfully negotiate the vast world of cloud computing. Earning an AWS certification can improve your career prospects and open doors to exciting opportunities given the growing demand for cloud professionals. By mastering AWS, you’ll be at the forefront of cutting-edge cloud solutions and help businesses in a variety of industries succeed.
AWS Course Structure
- Classic Data Center
- Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its Benefits
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Signup an AWS Free Tier Account
- Different Amazon Web Services
- Ways to access AWS: CLI, Console, and SDKs
- Explore Management Console and Configure AWS CLI
- AWS EC2
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Its Benefits
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Security Groups in AWS
- Authentication through Key-pair
- Hardware Tenancy – Shared vs. Dedicated
- Elastic Network Interface (ENI) and Its Attributes
- Public IP vs. Elastic IP
- Instance Store
- AWS Storage Options
- Traditional Storage
- Need to Move to Cloud Storage
- Traditional vs. Cloud Storage Cost
- Different Storage Options Available on AWS
- Simple Storage Service (S3) and Its Components
- Working of S3
- Bucket Policy
- Access Control List (ACL)
- S3 Replicate
- Cross-Region Replication (CRR) and Its Use Case
- Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Choice of Storage Classes on S3
- Lifecycle Policy of S3 Bucket
- AWS Backup
- S3 Batch Operation
- CDN: CloudFront
- Storage Gateway
- Elastic Block Store (EBS), Its Features and Volume Types
- Elastic File System (EFS)
- AWS Networking
- VPC – Virtual Private Cloud
- CIDR Notations
- Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
- NAT (Network Address Translation), NAT Gateway
- VPC peering
- Direct Connect
- VPC Endpoint
- AWS Transit Gateway
- Network, and Application Load Balancer
- Working of Route 53
- AWS Database Services
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon Redshift
- Identity and Security Management(IAM)
- User management through Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Access policies across AWS Services
- Security Token Services
- AWS Resource Access Manager (RAM)
- AWS Single Sign-On (SSO)
- AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)
- Access billing and create alerts on billing
- AWS Security & Encryption
- AWS Firewall Manager
- AWS Monitoring Resources and Governance
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Auto Scaling
- AWS License Manager
- Application Services, Serverless Computing and Provisioning Infrastructure
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Serverless Application Model
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Architectural Designs
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Choose Appropriate Resilient Storage
- Design a Multi-tier Architecture Solution
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Cloud Security
- How IAM Secures your Resources
- Identity and Federation
- Shared Responsibility Model
- Network Security Layer
- Multi-Layer Architecture With Network Security
- AWS HSM
- Cost Optimization
- Cost Effective Resources
- Cloud Cost Management
- AWS Cost Management Services
- AWS Cost Explorer
- AWS Cost Optimization
- Containers in AWS
- ECS Introduction
- ECS Cluster
- ECS Task Definition
- ECS Service
Blueshell technologies AWS Training in Kochi incorporates the most recent improvements to SAA-C02 as well as the topics covered in SAA-C01. It will teach you AWS cloud, IAM, Lambda, Redshift, EC2, S3, CloudTrail, Global Accelerator, FSx, and other abilities. You will use several AWS cloud platform tools to build highly scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant SaaS applications. To become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect, learn from top-rated AWS-certified mentors.
Our AWS course in Kochi will get you ready to take the AWS Solutions Architect certification test. By Working on hands-on live projects and case studies, you will acquire skills such as AWS Elastic Cloud Compute, Simple Storage Service, Virtual Private Cloud, Aurora database service, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, and more. You’ll also discover the best practises for working on AWS projects in the business.